Over half of households in the Benelux region now own high-definition televisions, but many still only use them to watch standard definition content. To really show consumers the true potential of their HDTVs, the Blu-ray Disc Association is going on a tour of shopping malls throughout the region.
The tour will let the public have hands-on time with the latest BD players and discs, experiencing films in the way originally intended by the film-makers.
The tour is making the following stops before the end of the year ‚Äì if you‚Äôre in the area why not come along and see what Blu-ray Discs have to offer?
- Amsterdam, Kalvertoren shopping mall: Friday 23 and Saturday 24 October
- Utrecht, Hoog Catherijne shopping mall, Friday 30 and Saturday 31 October
- Luik, Les Galeries St. Lambert shopping mall: Friday 6 and Saturday 7 November
- Brussels, City 2 shopping mall: Friday 13 and Saturday 14 November
- Amstelveen, Amstelveen shopping mall, Friday 20 and Saturday 21 November
- Rotterdam, Zuidplein shopping mall, Friday 27 and 28 November
- St. Niklaas, Waasland shopping mall: Friday 4 and Saturday 5 December
- Antwerp, Stadsfeestzaal shopping mall: Friday 11 and Saturday 12 December